Daiwa Certate LT Spinning Reel – CERTATELT4000D-C - Review
The Daiwa Certate LT Spinning Reels are packed with advanced features and technologies that were typically only found in Daiwa's top-tier reels. These reels redefine the expectations for spinning reels in their class. The Certate LT is designed around Daiwa's “Light and Tough” concept, featuring a lightweight and compact body that houses a precision machined main gear for optimal power and precision.
To enhance durability, Daiwa has incorporated the monocoque single-piece body design from their high-end models like the Exist LT. This design not only provides exceptional rigidity and strength, but it also eliminates the need for pins and screws to hold the body together, making the reel more resistant to water intrusion. Combined with Daiwa's Magseal technology, which seals the main shaft and roller bearing, the Certate LT is built to withstand the elements in both freshwater and saltwater environments.
The Certate LT also features a lightweight Zaion Air Rotor Design and corrosion-resistant ball bearings, further boosting its performance. With these cutting-edge technologies, the Certate LT is an excellent choice for anglers looking to dominate lakes and inshore waters.
Key Technologies Found in Daiwa Certate LT Spinning Reels:
- LT Concept: The LT reels have a smaller, lighter, and more compact body paired with a larger DigiGear for the perfect balance of lightness and toughness.
- Monocoque Body: The one-piece frame and reel body design provide exceptional strength, rigidity, larger gear housing space, improved water resistance, and reduced weight.
- DigiGear: The precision machined and polished DigiGear ensures unmatched efficiency, energy transfer, and smoothness.
- MagSeal: This technology utilizes MagOil, a special liquid developed through space engineering, to create a water and dust resistant barrier. Unlike rubber seals, MagOil does not affect the reel's rotational performance, resulting in a light and smooth rotation for optimal performance.
- Air Rotor: The Air Rotor is up to 15% lighter than conventional rotors, reducing unnecessary weight and distributing stress evenly for maximum strength.
- Corrosion Resistant Ball Bearings: These bearings have a lifespan up to 12 times longer than traditional stainless steel bearings, ensuring excellent performance over time.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is the Certate LT Spinning Reel suitable for freshwater fishing?
A: Yes, the Certate LT Spinning Reel is designed to perform well in both freshwater and saltwater environments.
Q: How does the monocoque body design benefit the reel?
A: The monocoque body design provides exceptional rigidity and strength, eliminates the need for pins and screws, improves water resistance, and reduces weight.
Q: What is MagSeal technology?
A: MagSeal technology utilizes MagOil, a special liquid, to create a water and dust resistant barrier without affecting the reel's performance.
Q: How does the Air Rotor design enhance performance?
A: The Air Rotor is up to 15% lighter than conventional rotors, reducing unnecessary weight and distributing stress evenly for maximum strength.
Q: How long do the corrosion resistant ball bearings last?
A: The corrosion resistant ball bearings have a lifespan up to 12 times longer than traditional stainless steel bearings, ensuring excellent performance over time.View Buying Options