Maretron Mid Double-Ended Cordset 1 Meter Gray – DM-DG1-DF-01.0 - Review
Maretron Mid Double-Ended Cordsets are high-quality cables designed for marine use. They are suitable for connecting various electronic devices on your boat.
- Contact Carrier Mat/Color: The cordset features a thermoplastic PUR contact carrier in a blue-gray color.
- Molded Body Mat/Color: The molded body of the cordset is made of thermoplastic PUR and also comes in a blue-gray color.
- Contact Mat/Plating: The contacts are made of brass and plated with gold.
- Coupling Nut Mat/Plating: The coupling nut is made of brass and plated with nickel.
- Connector Outside Diameter: The cordset has an outside diameter of 0.59 inches.
- Current Rating: The cordset has a current rating of 4.0 Amps.
- Voltage Rating: It has a voltage rating of 250 V.
- Outer Jacket Mat/Color: The outer jacket of the cordset is made of PVC and comes in gray color.
- Conductor Insulation Material: The data pair of the cordset has PE insulation, while the power pair has PVC insulation.
- Number of Conductors: There are two 16 (1.29mm) AWG conductors, two 20 (0.81mm) AWG data conductors, and a 20 (0.81mm) AWG drain wire shielding with three levels of shielding.
- Class: The cordset is rated IEC IP68, NEMA 1, 3, 4, 6P for environmental protection.
- Temperature Rating: It has a temperature rating of -40 deg C to 80 deg C (-40 deg F to 176 deg F).
- (Cable) UL: The cable is UL approved with ratings PLTC 75 deg C Sunlight Resistant E90625 and AWM 80 deg C 300V.
- (Cable) CSA: The cordset is CSA approved with ratings CMX-OUTDOOR-CMG LL54185 75 deg C, AWM I/II A/B 80 deg C 300V FT4.
- NMEA: It is NMEA 2000 approved, making it suitable for marine use.
- IEC: The cordset meets the IEC 61162-3 standard.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What are Maretron Mid Double-Ended Cordsets used for?
A: These cordsets are designed to connect various electronic devices on boats.
Q: What is the temperature rating of the cordset?
A: The cordset has a temperature rating of -40 deg C to 80 deg C (-40 deg F to 176 deg F).
Q: What are the approvals for the cordset?
A: The cordset is UL approved (PLTC 75 deg C Sunlight Resistant E90625, AWM 80 deg C 300V), CSA approved (CMX-OUTDOOR-CMG LL54185 75 deg C, AWM I/II A/B 80 deg C 300V FT4), NMEA 2000 approved, and meets the IEC 61162-3 standard.View Buying Options