St. Croix Mojo Inshore Spinning Rod – JIS70HF - Review
The St. Croix Mojo Inshore Spinning Rods have been specially designed for inshore fishing. These rods are made to withstand the conditions of saltwater fishing and offer excellent performance to inshore anglers.
Key Features of the St. Croix Mojo Inshore Spinning Rods:
– Premium quality SCIII carbon material
– Integrated Poly Curve mandrel technology
– Sea Guide Hero Hi-Grade guides with slim aluminum oxide rings and SS316 stainless gun smoke frames
– Fuji DPS Deluxe reel seat with gun metal hoods
– Fuji back stop lock nut on select models
– Contoured handle with EVA/Cork combination on select models
– Kigan hook-keeper
– Two coats of flex-coat slow cure finish
– 5-year warranty supported by St. Croix Superstar Service
– Made in Mexico
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What kind of material is the St. Croix Mojo Inshore Spinning Rod made of?
A: The St. Croix Mojo Inshore Spinning Rod is made of premium quality SCIII carbon material.
Q: Does the rod have a warranty?
A: Yes, the St. Croix Mojo Inshore Spinning Rod comes with a 5-year warranty supported by St. Croix Superstar Service.
Q: Where are these rods made?
A: The St. Croix Mojo Inshore Spinning Rods are made in Mexico.View Buying Options